Date:      Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:43:00 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Tony Ilianov Shoilekov <lidiq@mbox.digsys.bg>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD FAN

On Friday,  8 September 2000 at  4:10:42 +0300, Tony Ilianov Shoilekov wrote:
> Hi,I wanna ask you from where can I download THE WHOLE
> Documentation,such as handbook,tutorials,faq and etc... for OFF-LINE
> Viewing in tar.gz format or some other, because I have an limited
> Internet access .Thank you

At http://www.freebsd.org/handbook/index.html it says:

   The latest version of this document is always available from the
   FreeBSD World Wide Web server. It may also be downloaded in a
   variety of formats and compression options from the FreeBSD FTP
   server or one of the numerous mirror sites.

Specifically, check out ftp://ftp.FreeBSD.org/pub/FreeBSD/doc/.

Greg