Date:      Tue, 5 Dec 1995 13:20:12 -0800
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        se@zpr.uni-koeln.de
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Wine-951124.tar.gz

 * As soon as I find a way to log on to
 * Freefall, I'll install the latest
 * dos_fs.c patch from Julian Elischer,
 * and I'll retrieve the distribution
 * file from some US site and put it
 * into the distfiles directory ...

Don't worry about the distfile, I've already put it there.

By the way, there is no need to report missing distfiles for new
ports, that just means I haven't gotten to it yet.  (And what's
MASTER_SITES for?)  If it doesn't appear on ftp.freebsd.org after,
say, 2 weeks, then maybe I've missed it so please remind me.

I can commit Julian's patch too if you want.

Satoshi