Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 2015 01:38:56 +0200
From:      Michael Gmelin <grembo@freebsd.org>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?Jean-S=C3=A9bastien_P=C3=A9dron?= <jean-sebastien.pedron@dumbbell.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org, =?utf-8?Q?Juan_Ram=C3=B3n_Molina_Menor?= <listjm@club.fr>
Subject:   Re: Testing the new i915 driver (HD Graphics 4400)

With the latest version (commit 9106a02b) X seems to run reliably now. I can=
 also play YouTube videos ok, even though it doesn't seem faster/smoother th=
an in VESA mode. Power consumption is fine. Changing video modes using xrand=
r works.

HDMI connections are not detected (unlike in VESA mode, where it mirrors the=
 main screen). Any specific debug output I can provide for this?

Thanks
Michael