Date:      17 Apr 1997 17:49:17 +0900
From:      Choi Jun Ho <junker@jazz.snu.ac.kr>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Many ports of korean will come...

Hello,

I just made out of all ports of existing korean application. I
send-pr'd some of them(nh2ps, splay, hanterm, hanterm-font,
etc...). But splay, nh2ps, pinetreefonts, hanyangfonts are on the
current ports tree.

I completed other ports(about 20!) as long as I can, but to be on the
current ports tree, your ports people must help me. Although I send-pr'ed
all of the remaining ports, it is useless if you didn't check it and
put it on the ports tree...(in this time, port-current has 6 ports of
korean, but I will add 25 ports)

Maybe, I think some volunteer must help me, to build a large
collection of korean category. I am ready to do.

--
Judgement Uninfected Naked Kind & Executive Ranger    - J U N K E R