Date:      Mon, 01 Sep 2003 20:17:22 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        nw_clark@yahoo.com
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Netgear MA401 stopped working

In message: <20030901173219.0aee3017.nw_clark@yahoo.com>
            Nathan Clark <nw_clark@yahoo.com> writes:
: I have an IBM Thinkpad 600X which dual boots 5.1-Current and XP-Pro.  I
: purchased a Netgear MA401 wireless 802.11b card which worked fine under
: both OS's for about a week.  This past Saturday, however, I was unable
: to connect to websites, my mail server etc.  The symptoms are the same
: under both OS's: After an extended time of waiting, I eventually resolve
: the host, seem to be sending packets, but never receive anything back.

Both OSes doing the same thing indicates a problem with the card, or a
problem with the AP.

Warner