Date:      Wed, 1 Aug 2007 06:54:42 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Neil Short <neshort@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cookbook for using gutenprint

--- Adam J Richardson <fatman.uk@gmail.com> wrote:

> Neil Short wrote:
> > has anybody written - or has anybody considered
> > writing - a cookbook for using gutenprint on
> FreeBSD?
>
> Hi Neil,
>
> Why not write one yourself? That's the surest way to
> learn.
>
> Adam J Richardson

I would if I could figure it out; but I'm finding that
the documentation for gutenprint is so Linux-centric
that I can't figure out how to translate it to FBSD.

======
Because sentence against an evil deed is not executed speedily, the human heart is fully set to do evil.
Ecclesiastes 8:11

http://searchmarketing.yahoo.com/