Date:      07 Sep 2002 12:32:52 +0000
From:      tr0n <tr0n@dev.bsdnerds.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New to -CURRENT

Just d/led the 5.0-CURRENT-20020813-JPSNAP.ISO from the
snapshots.jp.freebsd.org. I installed it on a Dell Laptop Inspiron 5000
i needed support form my Xircom Cardbus Ethernet II 10/100. I heard the
ACPI is still buggy. Wanted to check on that cuz i noticed the fan on
the back isn't running. and i don't want it to burn up. Trying to get
cvsup and all its dependencies installed right now so i can cvsup my
source and try recompiling. Let me know if anyone wants any info from
the system. Thank you

Justin