Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2012 13:14:15 +0100
From:      Baptiste Daroussin <bapt@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jkim@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   new libreoffice

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

Hi,

I have imported print/libmspub and graphics/libcdr which I have seen could be
useful for newer libreoffice.

I'm finishing working on upgrade icu to 50.1 version, it should hit the tree in
a couple of days.

Upgrade of libexttextcat and libgraphite2 will hit the tree at the same time.

The only left aside thing is licmis because I have some weird failures.

Is there anything else left that could prevent you from upgrade libreoffice?

regards,
Bapt

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd

--ZPt4rx8FFjLCG7dd--