Date:      Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:00:29 -0400
From:      "Joe & Fhe Barbish" <barbish@a1poweruser.com>
To:        "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>
Cc:        "FBSDQ" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:burning an FBSD iso image using MS/Windows

Could you please expand on this subject.
What is the manufacture of your cd r/w device?
What software do you use to write an iso image file so it gets
expanded into multiple files on the cd?
Do you know of any free software that will write iso image
to cd using MS/Windows?

I have an HP 9500 and the software that came with it does not
write iso image files. I even emailed the HP tech support and they
said they know of no MS/Windows cd writer that writes iso image files
as expanded files.