Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2022 05:46:03 +0000
From:      Amar Takhar <verm@darkbeer.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Alder Lake and similar CPU support for FreeBSD

I just had a crash that I'm not sure about.  No crashdump available machine just
rebooted spontaneously while I was in X.

Not having softupdates turned on had the expected outcome especially since I was
running several builds.

Previously I had run this machine for 40 days without a single issue the only
two changes were enabling my E-cores and disabling soft updates.  I did run
quite a few tests reading, writing, grepping files about 100 processes when I
made the changes without an issue for 15 mins but I have a hard time believing
it's pure coincidence I just had a crash.

Amar.