Date:      Tue, 21 Aug 2012 20:57:17 +0100
From:      "Simon L. B. Nielsen" <simon@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        doceng@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org, www@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: doceng...

On 20 Aug 2012, at 17:48, Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@FreeBSD.org> wrote:

> I'm glad to announce that the first milestone of the XML migration is
> available for review in the projects/sgml2xml branch. To check it out,
> run the following:
[cut]

> Regards,
> Gabor
> (On behalf of doceng@)

[separate mail to not confuse different topics]

Does that mean that the role of doceng has changed? In the past doceng =
has not really been involved in stuff like this (as in, it was much more =
limited what doceng did for doc compared to what portmgr does for =
ports). If so, the charter should be updated. (and yes, my implicit hint =
is that I don't see a point in doceng taking on this new role.)

--=20
Simon L. B. Nielsen