Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 2015 19:53:32 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>
To:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Testing FreeBSD on a tablet

On Wed, 28 Jan 2015 00:01:48 -0200
brunomaximom@openmailbox.org wrote:

> May you guide me to the steps for how to port FreeBSD into Android
> device? What are the expected steps?

This is a large (huge!) subject.
I suggest that you find an Android forum that has custom ROMs for your device (or, if your device can't be found, a similar Android device).
Learn the steps needed to put a custom ROM on your device, the learn about how to create a custom ROM for your device.

After that you can start with learning to port FreeBSD to a new device.

Good luck!
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@getmail.no>