Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2012 22:26:44 +0200
From:      Alexander Yerenkow <yerenkow@gmail.com>
To:        Marc Fournier <mfournier@sd63.bc.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hudson -> Jboss7 Auto deploy ...

Are  you using 7.1.1 JBoss? Could you try 7.1.3 ?

Also, JBoss for some tasks using $hostname, which should be specified in
hosts file, this could be cause which leads to auth failing.

2012/11/20 Marc Fournier <mfournier@sd63.bc.ca>

> I'm having a bugger of a time here, and even one of the Hudson developers
> seems to be stump'd =85
>
> I have a physical server with 3 jails on it =85 one running Tomcat7, one
> running jBoss7 and one running Hudson =85 Hudson has no problems
> auto-deploying to Tomcat7, but we can't get it to auto-deploy to jBoss7
>
> I'm running both Hudson and jBoss7 using OpenJDK7 =85 and all three are
> installed from ports updated to today, so the newest versions =85 I'm als=
> running the newest version of the Hudson Deploy Plugin (1.8), which does
> list jBoss7 as one of the supported deploy servers.
>
> After I installed jBoss, I:
>
> 1. bin/add_user.sh <deploy user> <deploy pass>
> 2. edited standalone/configuration/standalone.xml and replaced 127.0.0.1
> with the IP of the jail it is running in
> 3. bin/standalone.sh
>
> But when I do a deploy from Hudson, I get an error about:
>
> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: JBAS012174: Could not connect to
> remote://10.5.254.56:9999. The connection failed
>         at
> org.jboss.as.protocol.ProtocolChannelClient.connectSync(ProtocolChannelCl=
ient.java:164)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.protocol.mgmt.ManagementClientChannelStrategy$Establishing.g=
etChannel(ManagementClientChannelStrategy.java:166)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.RemotingModelControllerClient.getOrCr=
eateChannel(RemotingModelControllerClient.java:138)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.RemotingModelControllerClient$1.getCh=
annel(RemotingModelControllerClient.java:62)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.protocol.mgmt.ManagementChannelHandler.executeRequest(Manage=
mentChannelHandler.java:106)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.protocol.mgmt.ManagementChannelHandler.executeRequest(Manage=
mentChannelHandler.java:89)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.AbstractModelControllerClient.execute=
Request(AbstractModelControllerClient.java:252)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.AbstractModelControllerClient.execute=
(AbstractModelControllerClient.java:151)
>         at
> org.jboss.as.controller.client.impl.AbstractModelControllerClient.execute=
Async(AbstractModelControllerClient.java:111)
>         ... 23 more
> Caused by: javax.security.sasl.SaslException: Authentication failed: all
> available authentication mechanisms failed
>         at
> org.jboss.remoting3.remote.ClientConnectionOpenListener$Capabilities.hand=
leEvent(ClientConnectionOpenListener.java:315)
>         at
> org.jboss.remoting3.remote.ClientConnectionOpenListener$Capabilities.hand=
leEvent(ClientConnectionOpenListener.java:214)
>         at
> org.xnio.ChannelListeners.invokeChannelListener(ChannelListeners.java:72)
>         at
> org.xnio.channels.TranslatingSuspendableChannel.handleReadable(Translatin=
gSuspendableChannel.java:189)
>         at
> org.xnio.channels.TranslatingSuspendableChannel$1.handleEvent(Translating=
SuspendableChannel.java:103)