Date:      Sat, 7 Nov 2020 21:42:25 -0800
From:      Pete Wright <pete@nomadlogic.org>
To:        Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@cschubert.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: CURRENT failing at contrib/unbound/util/config_file.c:122:20

On 11/7/20 3:56 PM, Cy Schubert wrote:
> In message <d404a51b-5459-e31d-a1df-6e5d986e2bf5@nomadlogic.org>, Pete
> Wright w
> rites:
>> wondering if anyone else is having this error building CURRENT today:
>>

>> --- config_file.o ---
>> /usr/home/pete/git/freebsd/contrib/unbound/util/config_file.c:122:20:
>> error: use of undeclared identifier 'UNBOUND_DNS_OVER_HTTPS_PORT'
>>           cfg->https_port = UNBOUND_DNS_OVER_HTTPS_PORT;
>>                             ^
>> 1 error generated.
>> --- all_subdir_lib/ncurses ---
>>

>> my last commit from the github mirror is:
>>
>> commit efb48d58bee75fdb221adece8ef5a13cede99e8c (HEAD -> master,
>> origin/master, origin/HEAD)
>> Author: tuexen <tuexen@FreeBSD.org>
>> Date:   Sat Nov 7 21:17:49 2020 +0000
>>
>>       The ioctl() calls using FIONREAD, FIONWRITE, FIONSPACE, and SIOCATMAR
>>       access the socket send or receive buffer. This is not possible for
>>       listening sockets since r319722.
>>       Because send()/recv() calls fail on listening sockets, fail also
>> ioctl()
>>       indicating EINVAL.
>>
>> so not sure if it's been found or if this is a real issue.
> No such problem here.
>
> What do you see on line 1397 of /usr/src/usr.sbin/unbound/config.h?
>
> Also, uname -a, please.
>
> And, git status usr.sbin/unbound, looking for local mods. Your cwd will
> need to be the root of your git tree.

Thanks Cy for the confirmation that it is working on your end.

I think my git checkout must be in a bad state locally.  Even after a
make clean and purge of my obj directory it was still failing.  I then
did a fresh checkout using the cgit-beta server and it is building fine
now by the looks of it.

I should have done that before spam'ing the list - d'oh.

-pete

--
Pete Wright
pete@nomadlogic.org