Date:      Fri, 16 May 1997 20:19:44 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Masafumi NAKANE <max>
To:        pgiffuni@fps.biblos.unal.edu.co, max, freebsd-ports, max
Subject:   Re: ports/3606

Synopsis: Xboard requires GNU chess

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: max
State-Changed-When: Fri May 16 20:15:17 PDT 1997
State-Changed-Why:
Gnu-chess is already in our ports collection as games/gnuchess.
And as it is stated in the xboard.man file, Xboard can be used standalone
and, thus, there is no dependancy declaration required.  (Gnuchess is
just one of those many other programs that can be used with Xboard.)

Responsible-Changed-From-To: freebsd-ports->max
Responsible-Changed-By: max
Responsible-Changed-When: Fri May 16 20:15:17 PDT 1997
Responsible-Changed-Why:
Just to make it clear I'm closing this PR.