Date:      Mon, 7 Jul 2014 21:44:25 +0200
From:      John Hay <jhay@meraka.org.za>
To:        freebsd-embedded@freebsd.org
Subject:   vmstat -i and systat -vm interrupt reporting on CAMBRIA and AVILA

Hi Guys,

While looking for my atheros problems, I noticed that there seems to
be some reporting problem with interrupts on CAMBRIA and AVILA or
maybe my expectations are wrong. I see:

:~ # vmstat -i
interrupt                          total       rate
Total                              67723        130
:~ #

And for systat -vm on the righthand side I see:

Interrupts
126 total
100
  6
 20

For vmstat -i I would have expected a breakdown of the interrupts with
their names, totoal and rate. Not just a Total. Systat seems to find
a little more with the 3 numbers, but also cannot find the names?

Regards

John
--
John Hay -- jhay@meraka.csir.co.za / jhay@meraka.org.za