Date:      Sun, 13 Aug 2000 09:31:28 -0700
From:      "Dan O'Connor" <dan@mostgraveconcern.com>
To:        <ccng@pacific.net.sg>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: questions

>hi! what are the instructions and procedures for maintaining a FreeBSD
>system that runs Apache 1.3 web server software?
>what are the system startup and shutdown procedure?

Huh? I'm not sure I understand your question.

Maintenance, startup and shutdown procedures are the same as for FreeBSD
machines that aren't running Apache. Apache is just another software package
as far as FreeBSD is concerned...

Do you have something else, or more specific, in mind?

--Dan

--
Dan O'Connor
On Matters of Most Grave Concern