Date:      Fri, 24 Mar 1995 23:42:55 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@trout.sri.MT.net>
To:        Amancio Hasty <hasty@star-gate.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: httpd as part of the system.

> > I would like to propose that we add the following two components to our
> > system in an effort to both:
>   3. exmh (a tcl/tk wrapper for mh it also understands MIME)

Why would we add a tool to mh as part of the standard system when mh is
NOT part of the standard system?  It seems kind of foolish to me.

(And NO, we're not going to add specific mailers to the distribution.  It's
 already been hashed out and decided that choice of mailers is a religious
 issue best left up to the user)

Nate