Date:      Fri, 15 Dec 2000 13:57:24 -0800 (PST)
From:      Joseph Scott <joseph@randomnetworks.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Using HAS_CONFIGURE to enforce PREFIX

	I've been updating a couple of ports and noticed something.  Both
of these ports use configure, but weren't honoring PREFIX.  After looking
through bsd.port.mk I came across HAS_CONFIGURE, who as a default of
adding --prefix=${PREFIX} to the configure args.  This made both of the
ports in question correctly install into PREFIX instead of /usr/local.

	Is this the right way to enforce PREFIX with configure'd ports?

	FYI, the two ports are ftp/cftp and security/stunnel