Date:      Thu, 20 May 2004 03:44:47 +0930
From:      "Eric Parsonage" <eric@eparsonage.com>
To:        <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   HELP FBSD WONT BOOT Toshiba Satelite A30

Hi all

Last night I asked for advice on installing XP and FreeBSD dual boot on a
Toshiba Satelite A30 Laptop

I went the Partition Magic route and have squashed XP up so I have 30GB of
disk spacce left. I then booted from the FBSD CD (First time I have done
this in years I have been upgrading with source.) Anyway I get an ascii
drawing of
daemond 7 choices and whatever I choose the damm thing reboots in a few
seconds before it has installed anything. Can anybody suggest what to do to
fix this sorry state of affairs  ?

Eric