Date:      Mon, 21 May 2012 13:54:48 GMT
From:      Bogi Aditya <bogi@imtelkom.ac.id>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   www/168199: inquiry to be listed as FreeBSD Consulting Services

>Number:         168199
>Category:       www
>Synopsis:       inquiry to be listed as FreeBSD Consulting Services
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Institut Manajemen Telkom (http://www.imtelkom.ac.id) is an educational institution, working thoroughly to create a free Academic Suite system that standing firmly on top of FOSS (FreeBSD, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
We just want to promote and encourage people (especially academician) to use FreeBSD for their platform, thus we are happily helping others by providing consultant service to train them using FreeBSD.
We provide discussion and consultant service mainly in Indonesian language.