Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 11:01:27 -0700
From:      Everett F Batey II <efb@cotdazr.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Upgrading 2.0.5 to 2.1 or 2.2 ..

Thanks for the responses re Netscape 4 and 2.1.7 or 2.2 being
the oldest host OS ..

I have done an awful lot of pestering others to get 2.0.5 doing
X11R.., IIJPPP, wrappers, web stuff .. serving DNS (registered)

IS there any path I can follow to upgrade this 2.0.5 as configured and
NOT have to completely rebuild disks, above working applications.

OR with a new SCSI, primary disk is there a way I can work my way
into the newer version while still able to boot 2.0.5 ..

 .. e.g. some fairly senility-proof way ???

Thanks /Ev/