Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 1995 13:59:56 +0100 (BST)
From:      Paul Richards <paul@netcraft.co.uk>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   msql

The license on msql looks unacceptable for the cdrom.

"Commercial purposes" is defined within the scope of this license as
the generation of monetary revenue from the redistribution of the
software or modified versions of the software, beit by itself or
"bundled" with or incorporated into any other product.  Generation of
revenue via the use of this software is not considered a "commercial purpose".

I also ran into a little quirk in that mtree doesn't build the top level
directory for the package and if I change that tope-level directory during
configuration then mtree still looks for the default location.

--
  Paul Richards, Bluebird Computer Systems. FreeBSD core team member.
  Internet: paul@FreeBSD.org, http://www.freebsd.org/~paul