Date:      Fri, 23 Mar 2001 10:55:13 -0600
From:      Christopher Schulte <christopher@schulte.org>
To:        "E. Jordan Bojar" <bojar@intersys.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Applying -STABLE source

At 11:46 AM 3/23/2001 -0500, E. Jordan Bojar wrote:
>Perhaps I should have given more detail.  The reason I said 'without CTM or
>CVSup' is that I'd like to download the -STABLE source from a fat-pipe
>loaction without an availible FreeBSD box (ie onto a Windows client).  From
>there, I can burn an ISO/CD to grab /usr/src off of for my poor little
>bandwidth-deprived boxen.  Does this make sense?

My apologies for not reading your message properly the first time.

I don't think the stable source is available via ftp?

I'd try to find a freebsd system on a fat pipe, cvsup from there, burn that
source to a cd, and carry it with you like you would your wallet or
passport in a foreign country. ;p

--chris