Date:      Tue, 19 Oct 1999 18:49:00 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Wiktor <kaczor@wotan.2slo.waw.pl>
To:        Dan Nelson <dnelson@emsphone.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Size of arp database.

On Tue, 19 Oct 1999, Dan Nelson wrote:

> In the last episode (Oct 19), Wiktor said:
> > Is there any way to enlarge the arp database. I've got a feeling that
> > it is limited to only 10 enteries... For me it's a bit to less.
>
> $ arp -a | wc -l
> 256
>
> Maybe you only have 10 machines on your network?

No... the problem is, that i've got recently message:
arplookup 195.117.4.106 failed: could not allocate llinfo
arpresolve: can't allocate llinfo for 195.117.4.106rt
when the number of running and connected machines to server reach about
10. When i tried to add manualy some entry (arp -s some.ip some:hdwr:addr)
they just gone.
Anyone know solution of this problem?

Wiktor Niesiobedzki