Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 2003 16:56:23 EST
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml.ventu@flashnet.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Enemy Territory

** Reply to note from "Lee Harr" <missive@hotmail.com> Sun, 09 Nov 2003 13:28:15 +0000

> >I am tring to run Enemy Territory using linux emulation, and the program
> >fails telling my it can't find libGL.so.1.  I believe I need the linux
> >version of this library, but I don't know where to get it.  Any help would
> >be great.

I installed linux_mesa and that problem went away, but game does not start anyway, since it's having some problems with
glide (I don't have the message at hand right now).
I searched the newsgroups/mailing lists and someone already asked about that, but received no answer.

Keep me informed, please, if you get any further.

 bye
        av.