Date:      Sat, 8 Nov 1997 16:40:03 -0500 (EST)
From:      Bill Pechter <pechter@lakewood.com>
To:        njs3@doc.ic.ac.uk (Niall Smart)
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?

> On Nov 5,  7:23pm, Terry Lambert wrote:
> } Subject: Re: mv /usr/src/games /dev/null - any objections?
> >
> > I have to say that my introduction to UNIX was via the games.
>
> [snip]
>
> > If you kill the games, you damage "recruitment".
>
> With all respect, studies show that only 1/100000 people install FreeBSD
> to play text mode games.
>
> Niall

My wife's FreeBSD usage is mostly rogue and webmistress work... Guess
which one takes more time!

Bill

 Bill Pechter | 17 Meredith Drive Tinton Falls, NJ 07724 | 732-389-3592
 pechter@lakewood.com | Save computing history, give an old geek old hardware.
 This msg brought to you by the letters PDP and the number 11.