Date:      Tue, 28 Mar 1995 13:45:58 -0700
From:      kelly@fsl.noaa.gov (Sean Kelly)
To:        ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Doc project guidance, was Re: Dialup how-to

    Guy> I think we've been writing in our own styles -- I don't know
    Guy> that a common style has been considered.  It was hard enough
    Guy> deciding on a common source format (linuxdoc DTD) :-)

I'm supposedly on the doc team (according to an email message from
Jordan some month(s) ago), but I had no idea linuxdoc was to be the
common source format.  Heck, I didn't even realize there was a
freebsd-doc list until a few weeks ago!

We need up writers' resource repository, perhaps on the web, including
the style sheet, linuxdoc (sources or perhaps packaged up for
pkg_add), plus working versions of our docs for testing, browsing,
etc.

This might be a good task for the docmaster!  :-)

--k