Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:23:34 +1000
From:      Jonathan Michaels <jon@welearn.com.au>
To:        free <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Sendmail 8.11.1 problem? lockmailbox failed..

On Thu, Oct 26, 2000 at 12:18:57AM -0600, alex huppenthal wrote:

> Yes!
>
> I merged the change into my freebsd.mc, copied that to the
> /usr/ports/mail/sendmail/......... cf
>
> ./Build freebsd.cf .. moved it into /etc/mail/sendmail.cf
>
> deinstalled, reinstalled, it's up and running. check the headers..
>
> Thanks to all who responded.

in regards to sendmail and freebsd, has anyone still running
freebsd v2.2.8-release upgraded thier sendmail ? is it
neccasary to also upgrade bind as well ? thier are probably a
few security issues that dictate bind be upgraded  on its own.

has any one run new (from freebsd v3.5 or v4.x) i realise i'll
have to get sources and do a compile.

any thoughts opinions suggestions would be most graciously
apreciated.

with regards and thanks

jonathan