Date:      Fri, 7 Sep 2001 11:30:52 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Administrator IPA <administrator@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>, <developers@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 4.4 will be delayed until Saturday, the 8th of September

On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Nik Clayton wrote:

That is the language I want to hear!
Good things take a while and there is no need to speed up due a small
time window.

--
MfG
O. Hartmann

ohartman@klima.physik.uni-mainz.de
IT-Administration des Institut fuer Physik der Atmosphaere (IPA)
Johannes Gutenberg Universitaet Mainz
Becherweg 21
55099 Mainz

Tel: +496131/3924662 (Maschinensaal)