Date:      Sat, 27 May 1995 10:06:37 +0200
From:      "Philippe Charnier" <charnier@lirmm.fr>
To:        current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   current kernel is hanging on my machine

Hi,

I have two kernels that were made before and after the last change to
the sys area (1 or 2 days ago).

I add a hang after some minutes using the newer kernel (I was running
ctm). After rebooting I had another one (this time I was trying rm -rf
150MB-tree). After rebooting, I had a CMOS checksum failure (the
geometries of the 2 ide disks were lost).

I booted from the old kernel and did the same operations (ctm, rm -rf,
then, intensive image processings) without any problem.

Philippe Charnier                                      charnier@lirmm.fr

         LIRMM, 161 rue Ada, 34392 Montpellier cedex 5 -- France