Date:      Fri, 9 Mar 2001 01:34:36 -0600
From:      Andrew Hesford <ajh3@chmod.ath.cx>
To:        Gregory Neil Shapiro <gshapiro@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Odd quirk with APM support

I just posted a discussion on this same problem with the i810 boards.
Welcome to the wonderful world of low-end Intel hardware...

There seems to be no solution for the i810, probably not for the i815
either. Since there are no APM options in my BIOS configuration utility,
I suspect the board only supports ACPI...

Wait for 5.0 to be released.

I didn't know about boot -c... worth a try.

--
Andrew Hesford
ajh3@chmod.ath.cx