Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 95 16:36:54 +0100
From:      Charlie Conklin <charlie_conklin@il.us.swissbank.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Graphics Tablet support

Does anyone know if any graphics tablets are supported by FreeBSD?
I have a Pentium PC with several OS's on it, including FreeBSD. I
have been looking at buying a Summagraphics Expression tablet for
use under windows, but it would be a real pain in the neck to have
to swap back and forth between the tablet and my mouse everytime I
boot FreeBSD. The Summagraphics tablet doubles as a mouse under
windows, but I am wondering if I can do the same thing under FreeBSD.

- Charlie Conklin	conklic@swissbank.com