Date:      Wed, 27 May 1998 17:22:19 GMT
From:      Charlie Root <root@cc1003523-a.twsn1.md.home.com>
To:        undisclosed-recipients:;

I have a problem with my shell prompt.
I want to set it so that it will show the directory I am currently in.
I have tried to do this with:

	set prompt="`pwd`#"

All seems fine until I switch directories, and the directory listed on the prompt stays the same.

I.E. I am in "/root" but the prompt says "/usr/bin#".

I am using the sh shell and I am wondering if there is a way to get it to do
"pwd" each time before the prompt appears so that it will always reflect my
current directory.