Date:      Fri, 14 Apr 2000 16:22:14 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Todd Cohen <cohentl@clarkson.edu>
To:        freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org
Subject:   webbrowsers

Hey guys,
	Just wondering what web browser(s) are available for FreeBSD 4.0?
I know linux can run the tru64 version of netscape using the libraries
that compaq released, anyway to do the same on freebsd? I tried compiling
Mozilla R14 but it died from errors.

-Todd

http://www.clarkson.edu/~cohentl
"Sometimes crazy things happen in circuits." - Muku, 1999
"The answers to lifes problems aren't at the bottom of bottles, they're on
 TV" - Homer J. Simpson