Date:      Sun, 28 Sep 1997 22:27:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Luke H." <pascale@cockatoo.aus.org>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   handbook project

I have recently volunteered to go through the handbook and check for errors,
etc. I would like to try and add anything people have to it, and will post
notices as to sections I cannot check due to hardware limitations, hopefully
other people can check sections on specific HW I don't have. any additions or
suggestions, you can mail me at freebsd-doc@cockatoo.aus.org If it's ok with
the moderator of this list I suppose it may actually be better to discuss it
publicly here. Anyways I'm off to start reading....

Thanks

E-Mail: Luke H. <pascale@cerebellar.corrosion-rust.com>
This message was sent by XFMail1.2a