Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 2004 10:46:29 -0800
From:      Bill Fenner <fenner@research.att.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Distfile survey becoming righted

Folks,

  The distfile survey is working its way towards being right again.
The email is still disabled, since it's still working through the
backlog.  There's a new bug, which is that when a file doesn't exist,
the result may be "226 Opening data connection | Transfer complete."
This is a known problem and will be fixed before I re-enable
notifications.

  Since there was such a backlog, I had to add locking to the cron
job since it currently takes over 24 hours to complete.  This should
ease off after the backlog is processed.

  Bill