Date:      Thu, 21 Jun 2012 12:03:12 +0430
From:      Hooman Fazaeli <hoomanfazaeli@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Is ZFS production ready?

Dear community

In the past, I built a 8TB ZFS log server on freebsd 7.4.
However, the system  experienced instablility after long up times.
My main motive to use ZFS was UFS inability to support large
file systems.

Now, I want to the same thing on 8.3 and wanted to know
your opinion on ZFS stability. Is there any success story using
ZFS in 24x7, large volume, heavy duty servers? Is there any
other option other than ZFS to build larger than 2TB file systems?