Date:      Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:55:49 +0100
From:      Jamie Paul Griffin <jamie@kode5.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [CORRECTION] Change to the header in ports Makefiles, take two

[ Jeremy Messenger wrote on Mon 17.Sep'12 at 11:59:08 -0500 ]

> > IMHO, of course.  :)
>
> I don't care if it's IMHO, but dude you are pain in ass already.
>
> > --
> > Freddie Cash
> > fjwcash@gmail.com

What is a pain in the arse are comments like this. We use FreeBSD and people make decisions about its development and progress which affects those of us that use it, so I think we have the right to ask questions and make comments about these changes without being publicly criticised in such a rude manner.