Date:      Tue, 10 Feb 2004 07:14:09 -0800 (PST)
From:      Jun <bigbossbicol@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem ins - /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libmysqlclient.so.12"

Greetings!

I would like to ask if how can i fix the error i always receive from my box FreeBSD 5.1-release-p12 when i run the "/usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/authlib/authdaemond start" to run the IMAP.

itgateway # /usr/lib/courier-imap/libexec/authlib/authdaemond start
/usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libmysqlclient.so.12" not found
itgateway #

That's the error i always receiv, i don't know if how can i fix it :(
I already try to find the library is the of that libmysqlclient.so.12 it is on the /usr/local/mysql/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.12

Thanks and More power.

Jun