Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 1995 16:09:58 +0000 ()
From:      Brian Tao <taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@freefall.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: Jordan's new status..

On Fri, 24 Mar 1995, Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:

> I promised to say something about this a week or so back and have
> been too busy with my new status to talk much about it! :-)

    Why not post this exact message to comp.unix.bsd.freebsd.announce?
It sounds exactly like what the FreeBSD masses would like to hear.  At
my news site, the only thing in that newsgroup is Dave Burgess'
periodic FAQ postings.  :(  By the way, has the 950322 snapshot been
announced on Usenet yet?
taob@gate.sinica.edu.tw <-- work ........ play --> taob@io.org