Date:      Thu, 26 Mar 1998 11:00:03 -0600
From:      "jason. ish" <jasoni-2@shaw.wave.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Sharing swap with OpenBSD.

I have decided to throw FreeBSD on my system after hearing some people rave
about it.  Currently I have OpenBSD and Linux on with their own swap
partitions.  I would like to at least have FreeBSD to be able to share the
OpenBSD swap.  Or better yet, be able to have FreeBSD (and OpenBSD for that
matter) mount a partition outside of its slice, the linux swap, as its swap
partition.  Does anyone have any experience doing this.

Am I right in that fbsd and obsd can not live on the same slice due to fbsd
using A5 as its ID and obsd using A6 as it ID.

Thanks for any info.

Jason
jbi130@cs.usask.ca