Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 09:59:31 -0800
From:      "wlodek" <wlodek@infoserve.net>
To:        <security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Hi

Hello
I was wonder if you can help me in mounting the FreeBSD in read-only mode
I will need to scenarios one only for two DNS server and one for Http
server:
Here is what I need to know
Which file shall I absolutely move to read -write partition?
I will have three very small HD with task as follow
1 only swap partition  r-w
2 files system and binaries r only HD
2 user file r-w but not execute.
Questions are
Which files from the binaries and file system shall I move (and do symbolic
link) on to write able partition?
The above will probably have some variations for apache machine and for bind
machine
Thank you very much
Any help will be appreciated

Regards