Date:      02 Jun 2000 12:08:37 -0700
From:      asami@FreeBSD.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Extra in the bento's logs

 * From: Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>

 * What would be more useful, imho, would be a way to have an opt-in
 * method of having port failure logs mailed to the maintainer.  Similar
 * to the GNATS reminders we already get.

I don't have a problem with that, it's simply lack of my time that
stops me from implementing it.  (I can't just mail it to everybody,
every time...the builds are running every day, so there needs to be
some way to timeout and mail once every N days or something.)

So, if you can write a script that takes one of those log directories
or index.html's and sends out mail, I'll add it in an instant!

Satoshi