Date:      Sun, 11 Sep 2022 08:44:13 -0700
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        Dima Panov <fluffy@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: What is this "gi" Python module that x11-toolkits/gtk40 wants?

--syU7lstx7g6GY/lF

On Sun, Sep 11, 2022 at 06:28:35PM +0300, Dima Panov wrote:
> ....=20
> Just curious -- did you rebuild/reinstall *ALL* 'py3*-*' modules after=20
> bump default python from 3.8 to 3.9?

Not sure -- that was a while back, and I only keep build typescripts for
a limited time.

In any case, given the above hint, I just ran "portmaster py3\*" (which
is, admittedly, rather brute-force).

A subsequent "portmaster -da" (to pick up x11-toolkits/gtk40) still
fails in precisely the same way, though.

Thanks for taking the time to help -- this feels as if I'm doing
something (after a couple of decades of reasonable success at keeping
things up-to-date) rather fundamentally wrong.

Peace,
david
--=20
David H. Wolfskill                              david@catwhisker.org
"In my administration, I'm going to enforce all laws concerning the
protection of classified information. No one will be above the law."
 -- D. Trump, August, 2016

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.

--syU7lstx7g6GY/lF

--syU7lstx7g6GY/lF--