Date:      Thu, 2 Jun 2005 12:02:12 -0400
From:      "Korn, Karl" <KornK@AETNA.com>
To:        <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   XDM Logon

=0D=0AI have a fresh installed version of BSD 5=2E4 loaded onto a machine a=
nd=0D=0Awhen I attempt to logon using XDM it will not log me in=2E  I'm usi=
ng the=0D=0Acorrect credentials and it looks as if I'm being let into the s=
ystem but=0D=0Athe logon screen comes back up=2E  Any ideas?=0D=0A=0D=0ANew=
bie=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A=0D=0A------------------------=
-----------------=0D=0AThis e-mail may contain confidential or privileged i=
nformation=2E  If you=0D=0Athink you have received this e-mail in error, pl=
ease advise the sender by=0D=0Areply e-mail and then delete this e-mail imm=
ediately=2E  Thank you=2E  Aetna=0D=0A