Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 2002 09:18:20 -0500
From:      "Jack L. Stone" <jackstone@sage-one.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, FreeBSD LIST <FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: not a spammer?

At 03:34 PM 8.4.2002 +0200, Hanspeter Roth wrote:
>  On Aug 03 at 22:59, Ken McGlothlen spoke:
>
>> Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com> writes:
>>
>> | For the record, I have no idea how I got listed on
>> | http://www.voytech.com/anti_spam.htm
>>
>> I'm guessing it's due to the message you sent out earlier with a subject
line
>> of "URGENT RECOMMENDATION", which is used by a large percentage of Nigerian
>
>Not a spammer?
>Maybe not a spammer but at least against netiquette using subject
>with all capital letters.
>Why not block such guys?
>
>-Hanspeter

This guy is really getting annoying.... wasn't he complaining about moving
back to "Winbloze"... and "allowed" himself to be talked out of it...??
Now, wants to rearrange the furniture.

Sorry if voicing my annoyance is out of line, but it's finally getting to
me and I enjoy this list greatly, but without all of the "noise" from this
source....

Best regards,
Jack L. Stone,
Administrator