Date:      Thu, 14 Aug 1997 16:04:08 -0400
From:      "J. W. Ballantine" <jwb@ulysses.homer.att.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   CTM usage

Hi,

In not sure if I'm missing something or not, but I'm currently running
3.0-970618-SNAP on a machine, and I'm trying to bring it current.
So what I done is download the CTM/src-cur directory tree, and then run:
ctm -v -u /location/CTM/src-cur/src-cur.3000xEmpty.gz
, which is dated Aug  9 14:22.  First thing I get is the message that
.ctm_status not found, and then a list of messages that file XXX exists.
When I check the tree, I find that nothing has been updated.

Based on what I thought I read, this should have brought the source
tree upto Aug 9th.  What is it that I missed???

thanks,

Jim Ballantine