Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 2020 10:05:00 +0400
From:      Gleb Popov <arrowd@freebsd.org>
To:        k-a-z@dezernat.eu
Cc:        haskell@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Update hs-pandoc?

On Sat, Feb 15, 2020 at 8:39 PM <k-a-z@dezernat.eu> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> is there an "easy" way to update hs-pandoc to Version 2.9?
>
> I'm running in already fixed problems. But I'm not confident to
> rebuild a whole dependency tree...
> (I'm running 12.1-RELEASE-p2 using latest packages.)
>
> Thanks in advance for your time!

If you want to try it yourself, adjust PORTVERSION and then run `make
cabal-extract`, `make cabal-extract-deps`, `make-use-cabal`, paste the
output of last command into Makefile, then run `make use-cabal-revs` again
and paste again.
After these steps, run `make makesum`, `make clean` and try building port
with usual procedure `make install clean`.

If you want me to do it, please open a PR on FreeBSD bugzilla, so I don't
forget about it.