Date:      Tue, 7 Dec 1999 23:06:52 -0500
From:      "Mikhail Evstiounin" <evstiounin@adelphia.net>
To:        "Harry Woodward-Clarke" <Harry.Woodward-Clarke@S1.com>, "Walter Brameld" <brameld@twave.net>, "Usov Alexander" <usov@hq.ups.kiev.ua>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: The complete FreeBSD?

If you bought CD from CDROM.COM then there is a ASCII version of this book.
It's kind of convinient, but it much better to buy it:
1. by buying it you are helping FreeBSD project and Greg :-)
2. you will get all pictures and diagrams.
3. it's a little bit more convinient to read book on paper (at least for me)
4. you don't violate copyright